Friday, October 31, 2008

Update

I haven't posted for a couple of days, so I thought I'd take a minute to do that.

Work on the garage has been held up a bit.  The beam in the center of the garage is sagging and other work has been interuppted while they get a support in for that.  We are hoping to have some friends come and help us with construction and moving tomorrow - please be praying if you think of it!

Mama and I (and a couple of friends here and there) have gotten quite a lot packed this week.  There is still plenty to do, but it will all happen in God's timing.

Jonathan is meeting our friend and landlord at the store in the morning to pick up the new door, window, and sheetrock, so tomorrow should be a very productive day!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

BTW, your blog is beautiful! I love the fall theme.:)
Blessings on the projects-they will all come together. Been there done that many times!