Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The 12 days of Smitty Christmas!

Okay, I realize my last post was about fall color and now I'm jumping ahead to Christmas. But I logged on to Shoutlife this morning for the first time in ages, and found that Michael W. Smith is having a special "ramp-up" to the release of his new Christmas album. Each day of the "12 Days of Smitty," there will be a new song up on his myspace player. They each last for 24 hours (although there are 2 there right now...), so go take a listen. I LOVE Michael W. Smith Christmas music; he has such a gift for capturing the season. I was trying to explain this to Jonathan this morning and he was laughing at my sappiness. But that's okay. :-) So, if you just don't know what to give me for Thanksgiving, here's your clue - It's a Wonderful Christmas - release date October 16!

No comments: