Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Getting back in the saddle

We're working on getting back in the swing of things around here. I'm trying to be careful to not do too much too soon, but we're thankful to all be feeling much better.

We're trying some new stuff with school this week, with help from An Old-Fashioned Education. Public domain works + the internet = wow! Also trying to get back on the ball using our Ray's Arithmetics. Since we have the whole set anyway, I need to stop doodling around and get with the program! That's the one area in which our Blessings are "behind."

I think I'm going to go ahead and make the big $8 plunge for Motivated Moms for this year. I'm not in a rush to get it, though. Since I basically lost last week due to sickness, I'm just going to do what I can from each day off of that page of my sample.

I have lots of stuff I'm wanting to blog, but I'm going to stop for right now and try to make time to do several posts today.

Notes to self (cause my brain is still stuttering):
Fundal Height
Corn
Philosophy of dealing with Illness
Balancing

No comments: