Saturday, November 11, 2006

Another interruption to the Balancing Journey... Pregnancy note

I've had friends talk while pregnant about how "this baby just doesn't like ______ " and I have to admit, I inwardly laughed. It seemed so silly.

But that's because I'd never experienced it!

And now... I'm growing a baby who doesn't like coffee. I limit myself during pregnancy to 1 cup of caffeine a day, so it's not like I'm missing out on *that* much. But, ya know? I really like my coffee. And baby makes it clear that we have a difference of opinion. Nausea like .... ugghh.

I'm curious to see this aversion to coffee wears off when we pass the 12 week mark. If not, I know one of the first things I'm going to be asking for after baby arrives!

By the way... Today = 8 weeks + 2 days.

No comments: