Monday, March 02, 2009

The geese are back

This morning when I went for my walk/run, I found 8 Canada geese up by the pond. They are beautiful birds. I expected that they would get scared when I got up to the pond, but I didn't seem to bother them much at all. As I would come close to the side of the pond where they were, they would just swim to the other side and wait till I approached. I guess I wasn't the only one getting some exercise this morning!


Later in the day when we went up to our wonderful neighbors' house to do some school stuff, I took my camera and got a couple of pictures of the geese. I need to figure out a good way to take my camera when I walk/run, especially with spring coming!

Oh, and speaking of being up at our neighbors' (affectionately known as The K's)... Stephen decided to get a workout while we watched a science video today. He really knows how to work this thing!

No comments: