Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stephen-isms

~ ~ The cutest word in our house right now, in my opinion, is "cupchup." Stephen loves cupchup, especially when he can dip his food in it.

~ ~ He is enjoying reading about and playing with all sorts of "amimals."

~ ~ It is becoming increasingly important to the little man to be a part of the conversation, so he will often repeat comments that others have said. This is particularly amusing when he obviously has no idea what he's talking about.

~ ~ A few days ago, Stephen saw me with the camera and very sweetly asked, "Will you please take a smile of me?" As if I could refuse ... even with a runny nose!



~ ~ In the kitchen this morning, Stephen shrieked (in delight and laughter, not in distress) and hollered, "Mine tie went under mine shoe!" I laughed and said, "That crazy tie. Why don't you see if Bubba Bear will re-tie it for you?"

So Stephen headed for the living room where Bubba Bear was, shrieking in delight with almost every step and hollering repeatedly... "Mine tie went under mine shoe! ... Crazy tie!... Mine tie... crazy tie!" etc. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes and was snort-laughing.

What a joy he is!

2 comments:

Genene said...

Oh how fun. Papa and I both had a laugh. Especially thinking of you snort laughing. I always know something is REALLY funny when you do that.

TAB said...

How darling cute that all is! Love the "-isms"!