Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A couple other things...

We found some material for the kitchen window! Because of the width and the look I was going for, I made a real valance instead of doing a mistreatment. I've been enjoying sewing lately, so it was actually fun to put this together. (I'm not thrilled with either of the pictures, but the second one does a bit better job of showing the colors in the fabric - it's actually more green than gold when you see it in person.)



I recently got our family picture frames up in the hall, and today I ordered some pictures printed. Jonathan picked them up, and I was pleased to get some updated pictures of the kids on the wall. I was also pleased to leave the non-updated picture of my man and I. There's nothing like wedding pictures for pretending you haven't changed in the last 14 years... :-)

No comments: