Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bargains

Jonathan says that you know it's gonna be good when the Lowe's employees are swarming the discount display. Last night he picked up three of these (note the price tag!):


And six of these (again, $1!):


I'm not sure where they will end up, but I am positive they will be a help in my organizational efforts! One of the shelves has already found a home in this corner of our room/office/den:

Even though the shelf has been placed on top already, this is still a "before" shot. Someday, I'd like to have a tall storage cabinet for my school supplies (so I can shut the doors!) but for now, these are my school "shelves." That's the changing table that Jonathan and his dad made when we were expecting Davey. We haven't used it for a while, and I'm hoping to make this little corner a lot tidier over the next week or so.

No comments: