Saturday, July 03, 2010

Linkage

Here's a terrific article on the risks of eating soy. Please read it!

And in case you haven't heard, "according to Information the manufacturer of this vaccine presented to the FDA prior to approval, if a person has already been exposed to HPV 16 or 18 prior to injection Gardasil increases the risk of precancerous lesions, or worse, by 44.6%" Yes, that's the vaccine that is touted to prevent cervical cancer and that has been mandated by law in several states. Read more here.

"All I need, I already have. It just requires me to be flexible enough to put away what I believe to be the simplest path, and be willing to lead with either leg.
All He asks is that I trust Him enough to jump." Read more

"He wants us to say with the Psalmist, “I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” Psalm 139:14b He wants us to give back to Him what He has given to us. He isn’t asking us to be something we are not. He only wants us to be faithful with the things He has given us. He only wants all of us!" More on Comparing from my friend Angela

The Practice of Rest, Pt.1 from Ann Voskamp

How to make covered buttons from scratch

No comments: