Monday, November 24, 2008

Anticipating Advent

For the last couple of years, our family has been making use of some of the Advent traditions to help us focus on the true meaning of the Christmas season.  Although I'm generally committed to waiting until after Thanksgiving (which is one of my favorite holidays!) to let my Advent/Christmas juices start flowing, the guys at The Rabbit Room have gotten me off to an early start.  This post about Living Between Two Advents is the kickoff for a "Virtual Advent Wreath" series of weekly posts they're going to be having.  I'm really looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Merri said...

Thanks for the link! I have been mulling over my own ideas about how to celebrate advent what traditions to start. This looks like it will be a good read.

Angela said...

hello! i found your blog from a comment you left on mamaroots. thank you for the link - we have been thinking about our advent celebration a lot the past week or so, (but we're also trying not to lose sight of thanksgiving, too!)