Friday, January 11, 2008

Please pray for the Hausmanns

I just found out that some friends are facing a terrible trial right now. Dave and Karen Hauseman have been friends of my family from my childhood and have been blessed with 7 or 8 children. The four oldest were on their way home last night from visiting an aunt in Texas and were involved in a horrible car accident.

The oldest, Luke, was killed. Anna sustained serious head injuries and is critical condition, in and out of consciousness. Ethan has a broken jaw, and Julia has unspecified injuries.

The Houseman's are from Atchison, KS, and the rest of the family is headed down to Texas today. Dave has requested prayer for wisdom.

Please keep this precious family in your prayers in the coming days. I'll post any updates that I receive.

Here's a link to the local news story. Thanks for the link, Lynn.

No comments: