Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hausmann Update

Praise the Lord, Anna was released from the hospital today.

Please pray for physical healing for Anna, Ethan, and Julia, comfort and emotional healing for the family, etc.

The return trip to Kansas is planned for Tuesday, with funeral services for Luke planned for Thursday. I'm reluctant to post details about the funeral, but if you'd like the information, feel free to email me (see sidebar).


2 Corinthians 1.3-5
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For just as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance, so also our comfort is abundant through Christ.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

will you be coming to the funeral laurel?

Shawna said...

if you are, we can hook you up with a place to stay. :)

Laurel said...

I wish I/we could, but right now there's just no way we can make it. Thanks though!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your updates on the Hausmann family after finding your blog with information through google. I have had some families e-mail me from Spruce Hill so I have a better grasp on the situation and how to pray for them and the Littlefields. There is also a Facebook group devoted to updates and prayer requests. Thank you again!
Katy Kelton