Monday, June 18, 2007

He's growin' good!

Yes, I know that's bad grammar. But it's my blog, right? ;-)

The little man has gained a pound over his birth weight in just over two weeks. Yay for Stephen Wayne! He's doing great. I'm overwhelmed with thankfulness on a regular basis.

Mama Byrd left yesterday evening. It was hard to see her go, but nice to know that she plans to return (with Papa!) in a few weeks. I wish I had words for how precious it was to have my sweet Mama here for the first couple weeks of Stephen Wayne's life. Thanks Papa and Mama!

2 comments:

Tracy Crowe Jones said...

Congratulations! My post is quite delayed, but I have been thinking about you, your family and your new little guy every day. It's good to hear you are all doing so well.

Thanks for the great bday present!

Jessie said...

He is so sweet. Congratulations! I have a Benjamin Wayne good choice :)